|January 28, 2013 - April 04, 2013|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Branch:||Greenpoint (Warrenton VA)|
|Description:||Provide general office support with a variety of clerical and administrative activities for the agency. Professionally handle customer inquires and directs incoming calls efficiently to appropriate individuals. |
|Duties:||1. Answer telephones and directs callers to the appropriate individuals.|
2. Greet and direct visitors in a friendly manner.
3. Schedule appointments and post to internal agency calendar.
4. Perform routine word processing of correspondence, records and memos.
5. Receive, sort and deliver incoming mail and packages.
6. Distribute incoming faxes.
7. Prepare lobby sign for daily visitors.
|Qualifications:||1. High school diploma or equivalent (GED)|
2. One year of customer service experience
3. Excellent telephone skills
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Strong interpersonal communication skills
6. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer programs, such as MS Office
7. Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
8. Ability to sit at a computer for extended periods of time
9. Ability to clearly speak and understand the English language
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.